Been on holiday since the beginning of the month, whilst there was some pre-holiday stress due to all the work stuff I was trying to sort out before I leave, I managed to finish everything before I go and life is great. Here’s a temporary happy list without pictures… which will hopefully follow next week when I am back on my own laptop….
- Night life in Hong Kong, drinking at nice little pubs and walking the streets at 3am and feeling total security.
- Not having to drive around in horrid traffic for the past 2 weeks.
- Seeing all my girls who live far far away in Asia
- Eating with my girls
- Shopping with my girls
- Meeting new people
- First time in Taipei, and Keelung, and Tai Chung
- Food in Taiwan – nom nom nom
- Shopping in Tai Chung with my 38!!!!
- Finally getting my roots dyed and re-perming my hair and a cut after over 7 months
- Eating more
- Shopping more
- Lovely street food
- Extremely good Japanese cuisine at Mitsui in Taipei
- Swiping my credit card
- Clubbing in Taipei
- More eating
- Attending Johnson and Monica’s traditional wedding
- Seeing old friends after a couple of years
- More shopping
I think that about sums up all the happy events of my holiday. Mainly eating and shopping hahaha.Life is good.