Here I am in Beijing again after 2 years. I still love this city as much as I did the first time I came. A great amount of really exciting stuff came up lately that totally calls for a happy list woohooo~
- The biggest news lately would be that Emmie and Danny are engaged!!! It’s about bloody time this guy proposed man! Not only am I way exhilarated for my baby, I’m gonna be meeting up with her in Hong Kong in 2 weeks! I can’t wait!!!!
- With an engagement means an upcoming wedding woohoo! Wherever you guys decide to tie the knot I’m there!
- Spoke with another dear dear friend of mine last night, and I’m so happy for her that she finally spoke up and decided to follow her dreams and do what she really wants. It is never, EVER, too late to pursue your dreams. Don’t let anyone ever tell you otherwise. It’s only too late when you’re lying in your deathbed and you still haven’t done anything about it!
- Meeting old friends and making new friends in Beijing. It’s been wonderful hanging out with Ivy and all the mouth-watering delicious food she’s been sharing with me, and all the wonderful people I’ve meet on this leg of the trip has been great. So blessed.
- Of course thanks to the universe for looking after me throughout my trip. Like I was saying in India and I’m still saying now, God really loves me, I know it.
- But as much fun as this trip has been, it’s almost time for the next part which is…. *drum roll*…………………….KOH SAMUI!!!! Beach, sun, ocean, scuba, cocktails, tanning topless (oops did I say that out loud?)…… Thailand I’m coming!